Monday, May 7, 2007

Natural Birth and the Faith-Filled Mother

Welcome! Thank you for your interest in my book, Natural Birth and the Faith-Filled Mother. This book has been a passion of mine for quite some time now, and I am excited to finally have it in print. It wasn't an easy road--writing, re-writing, and editing, but it is finally complete.

Over the years, many women have questioned me about how to have an unassisted home-birth. I've always been eager to answer, for delivering my children at home, unassisted, has been one of my greatest blessings.

However, when these same women asked me for book recommendations, I didn't have an answer. Throughout my parenting journey, I had sadly discovered that most books on natural birth were laced with unnatural religion.

With that in mind, I decided to write my own book on childbirth--a book for natural, faith-filled women. The end result--Natural Birth and the Faith-Filled Mother.

Not only is Natural Birth and the Faith-Filled Mother about natural childbirth, but it is also about overcoming infertility and preventing miscarriage. I have included my own personal stories, as well as practical, do-it-yourself information.

Again, I thank you for your interest in my book and I look forward to your feedback.


Natural Birth and the Faith-Filled Mother is now available through Lulu.com for $16.95.

Lulu.com is the world's fastest-growing provider of print-on-demand books.

3 comments:

Georganne said...

AWESOME! I'm going to link your blog from mine!!!
Great job, Lyra! SOOO proud of you!!!! :o)

snowymom said...

What a great job you have done! The cover is beautiful...can't wait to read the book! Meg :)

Georganne said...

You've been featured on my blog! :o)